Best Credit Card to Use with Dropshippers

Free Member
ctsellouts
I just had a chat with customer service for Petra.com, I was surprised how quickly they answered my call and how straight forward they were with me... Bottom line: if you want to partner with Petra or any legitimate wholesale supplier, you need a credit card for your business!

I asked the customer service lady (can't remember her name) "I'm first time business owner. I have a Tax ID, business license, and my my own e-commerce store, I just don't want to go live with my site until I'm confident in my suppliers. I did a lot of research and came upon Petra with some great reviews. Would Petra partner with me?" She said "Do you have a credit card?" I said "I have a PayPal Business Debit Master Card." She said "We don't accept PayPal or Debit Cards, If you're a business owner, you should have a Credit Card anyway." I was like "Well, I started so I'm not sure if I'll be applicable for a credit card yet..."
She laughed and said "If you have a business, you can get a business credit card! Just get a credit card and fill out the application, we'll partner with you." So with that said... Anyone have any suggestions?

Cody Graham
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Cody,

You can go with Visa or Mastercard, they would be to two I would suggest. Just contact your bank, they will be able to asist.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
jshp610
I have a debit card but no credit card because I don't have a job. How can I have a credit card can anyone help me?
Can I use a credit card that is like from my mother or brother or anyone that would lend me a credit card temporarily until I avail of a credit card on my own?
I applied for a credit card from my bank but I was rejected!

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Randy and welcome to the forum,

Can you just clarify why you need a credit card?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

jshp610
fudjj wrote:Hi Randy and welcome to the forum,

Can you just clarify why you need a credit card?

I need it for my amazon selleer account

Site Admin
fudjj
Unfortunately, I don't know every much about Amazon seller accounts, but are you sure that your debit card won't surfice?

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't to be honest.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.