Buying Stock items How to work out how many to buy from different sizes/Colors

19 Mar 12 08:46:58 am
Hi all,

I am just curious as to how do i go about deciding on how many of each item and their sizeing

What i mean is

For Example if Dress A has 5 Different Sizes in 6 different colors

How do i go about deciding the qauntiies of each Dress out of the 6 colors and the 5 different sizes?

if i want 5 of each i should buy 5 of each what would be a good way to workout what would be good to start out with buying clothes in bulk and re-selling them?

Site Admin
20 Mar 12 02:09:30 am
Hi William,

I can't really say that you should buy this quantity and this color, honestly it would be triple hard to say exactly how many. You could probably start with one for each :)

Or you could either have all sizes for each color/style. If you can't spare that much you can have 1 color 1 size.

In situations like these, dropshipping really makes everything so much simpler since with dropshipping you can offer the full range without having to worry about any unsold stocks!

Sorry I was not of that much help here.. but I do wish you all the best in your business!

Cheers :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
20 Mar 12 09:17:33 pm
Just ask your wholesaler. Most are happy to help with recommended product variation mixes.

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at