Can I trust softsets.com ?

fabriceom
Hello,

It just sends me a message, the following:

This is our PayPal account goodpay@live.com. PLease pay money directly to it and remmember to enter the discount coupon I gave you in the previous. After payment, please offer me your name and address including your phone number. We will send the item out within 24 hours

Thank you

Corn

I can trust him?

www.softsets.com

grace-salehoo
Hi Corn,

I just see 'This website is coming soon' when I visit the URL!

Grace

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi fabriceom,

Honestly, we can't vouch for them since we are not very familiar with this supplier, having had no personal experience in dealing with them.

But I did check their site and they seem pretty legit. Although they are quite new and have been online for roughly 6-7 months only (we usually recommend dealing with suppliers who have been online for at least 2years - for safety and security reasons).

Also make sure that your PayPal is linked to your credit card and not your bank account. Note that PayPal will not strongly pursue chargebacks/disputes for purchases outside eBay. Whereas if your PayPal is linked to your credit card, should anything go wrong you can always call your credit card company and do the chargeback from that end.

You may also want to ask them for documents to prove that the software they are selling are authentic and not just copies. Try to get to know them better before paying for anything.

Hope this helps.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.