Canadian dropshipper’s address to US customers

23 Apr 15 08:34:56 pm
Hello All,

I currently reside outside the U.S. but have my business setup with U.S. drop-shippers delivering strictly to U.S. residents.

I am having a hard time trying to figure out what address I should use for contact information for customers. I can easily set up a 1-800 no. but I don't feel it is suitable using my Canadian address.

Could anyone offer any suggestions? Is it possible to use supplier's address but state it as a "Distribution Center"?

Site Admin
26 Apr 15 07:41:02 pm
Hi Andrew,

I wouldn't personally be offering any contact number in this situation, I would stick to email contact only. That's the simplest option for your situation.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
1 May 15 07:01:35 am
This is the tough situation to handle. I am not getting any Idea.

Site Admin
27 May 15 04:11:19 am
Hi Andrew,

Or try putting in your valid Canadian contact information so customers will know you're a real person. If customers will ask, simply tell them that the items are in the US warehouse and will ship orders directly to them shall they make a purchase.

Hope this helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at