Drop Shipping - What products will sell well?

dahnbusiness2012
I am stuck on what are good items to drop ship where there is still a good profit margin for me to make money. I am into sporting apparel, shoes, and really anything that will sell. Thank you for your time.

Austin Dahn

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Welcome to SaleHoo Austin :)

What to sell is one of the most highly asked questions especially for beginners. It is a bit of a challenge to say for sure that a certain product will sell well at your end. I suggest trying out our Research Lab to help you find a profitable niche.

If you haven't please check out our mini series - Link hidden: Login to view

Also, here are related posts that you might want to read through -

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
importexportcoach
I am stuck on what are good items to drop ship where there is still a good profit margin for me to make money. I am into sporting apparel, shoes, and really anything that will sell. Thank you for your time.

Austin Dahn

This depends how you plan on selling the goods, if your marketing strategy stinks then you could be selling the iPhone 5 or iPads and only sell a few... However if you have a great strategy I.e social media, Facebook, direct mail, online, wholesale etc etc then you will do very well in the sporting niche and be able to compete existing and established businesses.

A good place to start would be to find out how popular the range of products you plan on selling are. Use sites like eBay pulse or google keyword selector.

Though I have to say that if you plan on dropshipping anyway there is limited risk involved so you can play around and experiment with different products.

Alex C Ryan
Managing Director
Import Export Exposed
startimportingnow.com.au

-----
Free Video Shows You How To Import From China Easily & Build An Import / Export Business!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.