Dropshipping Mentor/Advisor Needed in NSW

davidfranze
Hey guys,

Hope you are well. Im new to salehoo and drop shipping. Just wondering if there are any groups / meet ups in NSW? I would love to have a mentor or someone I can call on for advice?

I have an idea for an online store but would also like to drop ship products via eBay etc. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by Rhea_SaleHoo on 17 Jul 15 03:10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
SEO
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi David, welcome to the forum

Not sure of any groups in NSW, but I'm happy to help with any advice if I can

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Directory Approved Supplier
_assagers
Hi David,
Just saw your post. I'm happy to give you help and advice. I've been an online seller for about 4 years full time. If you'd be interested in selling my products, that would be great too!
Ruth

sucke4
Hi All,
I am new here as well! And I am looking for a mentor too. Someone who can give me some advice and who I can turn to with typically new beginners questions!

Best regards
Susanne Carlsson

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Susanne and welcome to the forum

Always happy to help where ever I can :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

sucke4
Hi Mark, and thanks for your respond!
Well, to begin with I have been looking or studying the Training Center (not finished yet) and I am a little confused. To sign up for a store on either E-bay or Amazon, do I have to do that via their website - or do I sign up via SaleHoo?

/Susanne

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Susanne,

You would sign up directly with either eBay or Amazon to open a store with either one. However, are you sure really need a store at this point?

How many items do you intend on listing?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

sucke4
Hi!
Not sure I understand your reply of "really need a store at this time"? Have I missed anythihg important here perhaps? Is it not the whole idea of joining SaleHoo to put up a store and sell products? That is if you know what products to sell of course! I am not there yet. But got a little bit confused by your answer. I am well aware of sell things on the internet. That is personall things like a table, skiis, golf equipment and such things. Not via Amazon or E-bay. Here in Sweden we have similiare webpages to use instead.

How many things? 2-3 items to begin with.

/Susanne

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Susanne,

With regards to eBay, you can list without actually subscribing to a store platform. My suggestion would be, just open listing when you are only speaking about a few items. It's not worth the extra subscription fee of taking on a store platform. Store platforms are more designed for high volume sellers.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

_assagers
Hi Suzanne,
How are you doing with your research? I'm happy to help if you have questions.
Ruth
239 269 6945

debbierose.jacobs
Hi I am new to all this and have found it educational and rewarding, but what I really need is a mentor someone that I can turn to for advice if there is anyone out there to help? please don't hesitate.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Debbie and welcome to the forum,

Glad to hear you're enjoying it and I'm always happy to help where ever I can, so don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

william232
Hi,Deb

I can help you i sent you a message regarding this if you wish.

_assagers
Hi Suzanne. Hi Deb.
I'm glad to help you. Let me know what questions you have. I started as a seller and now I have my own branded product. I drop ship for new sellers.

Ruth Ladas
239 269 6945

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.