Ebay templates

ron.clarey
Some one wrote a lovely email about how to sell better on Ebay and they included some sample templates but I can't find them anywhere can someone help?

Site Admin
fudjj
Not sure about that particular post Ron, but if you Google "ebay template" you will find plenty of options and a lot of free ones. If you wanted something specific custom designed, shoot me a PM and I can get you a quote on having that designed for you.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
ron.clarey
Thanks Mark I never thought of googling for templates. I have found the original message it was from Andy Lawrence.

Site Admin
fudjj
Cheers Ron.

I'm personally a massive fan of using templates for eBay, anything that gives you a Point Of Difference over a competitor is always a good thing in marketing and that's exactly what a good template can do.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.