email marketing

lzysfjt
I find a email marketing company,they said thay can send my advertisement and my website url to 10,000 receivers just cost 60$,I am looking for a method to promote my online shop,is this a good method?

Free Member
jd35648
I would check them out much further.Are they sending to people interested in your line of goods?Is the list fresh?not more than 90 days old?Are they guarenteed opt in subscribers? if not you could get into trouble for spamming. Many of these services guarentee recievers, but not that they are fresh or are interested in your line.What good is sending info to someone interested in real estate when your selling electronics etc.Most of these lists are old and outdated.Virtually useless.

SuperDiscountDeals.ecrater.com
mvm
that sounds way too cheap, you should research the company in more depth.

you need to know a few things before buying:
Are the emails for your target market only?
How old is this list?
How did they obtain these emails?

That $60 could be better spent on the right marketing towards your target market.

Tiffany

DVDs, Blu-ray & Video Games for the Lowest Wholesale Prices
Link hidden: Login to view
(607)278-5401

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.