Emailing

t0psales
can someone send me a email to my store and I receive it as I tried but it rejected it?

Free Member
christopher12
Yeah I also have problem with my store email.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
can someone send me a email to my store and I receive it as I tried but it rejected it?

Hi TOpSales,

We need to look into this issue, could you please provide more information and send them to us at support@salehoo.com? Let me know once sent. Thanks!

Irene
debzdarlinz
Hi,
Can you help me? I am not able to receive any email to my store email acct.
I have sent a note to support@salehoo.com but have not received an answer. I had business cards made up but was afraid to use that email address. I love the store!
Thanks,
debzdarlinz

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi,
Can you help me? I am not able to receive any email to my store email acct.
I have sent a note to support@salehoo.com but have not received an answer. I had business cards made up but was afraid to use that email address. I love the store!
Thanks,
debzdarlinz

Hi debzdarlinz,

Welcome to SaleHoo! Sure, I'd be looking into your store. I'll send you a reply, thru email, within this day. :)

Irene
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi again debzdarlinz,

I have just registered a customer account in your store, and have received a sign up confirmation message in my email. I also tested your 'contact us' page. Please confirm if my message went through.

I can't locate any message from you at support, if you can send us another email please at support@salehoo.com. I need to confirm that your messages reach us.

Thanks!

Irene
debzdarlinz
Hi Irene,
Your message did not come through my 'contact us' page. And I just sent another e-mail to you at support@salehoo.com. Please let me know if you receive it.
Thanks for all of your support.
Debra
Darlinz and Dollz

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Debra,

I got your message at support tickets, and I have just sent you instructions.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Cheers!

Irene
debzdarlinz
Hi,
Where did you send the instructions? My email address is still not accepting email - debra@darlinzanddollz.com. Can you send them to debra@aboveboardauctions.com please?
Thanks,

debzdarlinz

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Debra,

I have just forwarded Irene's message to your other email address. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Debra,

I have replied to two of your emails from debra@aboveboardauctions.com. I have forwarded your concern to our developers, as they need to look into your store's configuration. I will be sending you further instructions about setting your email address once your website has been correctly pointing to the SaleHoo nameservers. :)

Take care.

Irene
debzdarlinz
Hi Irene,
I got the emails. Thanks for all of your support! Look forward to hearing from you soon.
debsdarlinz

debzdarlinz
Hi again,
I still need someone to help me with setting up an email acct. with your mail server. And I still can't get contact us or my account to work with my webstore. Need someone to explain it.
Thanks,
debzdollz

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Debra,

The SaleHoo Store can be set to a personal email address of the owners choice - for ex. myname@yahoo.com, which can be set in the store setting, configuration. Then if the store owner wants to use a "sales@domainname" address that will forward messages to this personal email address, he/she needs to create a 'mailbox', at Link hidden: Login to view

Please make sure that you are logged in to your SaleHoo account when you access the link Link hidden: Login to view (otherwise you will be directed to the sales page for stores)

In this page, the email address accepted is always using format ___@domainname.com Then for it to forward to the personal email address set in the store, you need to set it up with email client, using instructions here - Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps, please let us know how you get on!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.