25 Jan 13 02:25:28 am
Just looking for some helpful insight i am getting married this june and my fiance came across this site that is advertising wholesale prices on name brand dresses from a website called i checked the whois on them the site was created on 10-18-2012 and the registrant is someone in china there are no reviews that i can find of the site and no phone number to contact they do not accept paypal but do accept mastercard and visa and also accept wire transfers

Im thinking stay away but what do you think?

Site Admin
25 Jan 13 04:50:43 am
Hi srg-wholesale,

That's a pleasant news. We are thrilled to hear about your coming wedding! :)

There are a few suppliers with wedding dresses here at SaleHoo, have you checked out Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view

Yes, we only consider suppliers who have been online for more than 2 years, so let us know if you need other alternative sources.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at