Finally figured out how to post, lol

openboxshop
Good Morning everyone!!
I am finally getting around to making a post. My name is Sandy and I live in Iowa. I decided to read and learn before sharing. WOW - is all I can say.
I sell on ebay and have my own website and host myself. Unfortunately, my website has no products. The reason for this is that I usually buy liquidation lots or truckloads and there is always such a difference in product that I haven't felt that the time would be well spent listing the products on the website.
But, I really believe that I need the website to compliment ebay. So, I am on a quest to find products that I can load into the website and have on a continuing basis.
On the one hand - I truly believe that liquidations - truckloads are the way to make some money, but without the website, I feel that I am not really building anything for repeat business.
I have been checking into other places to sell - Salehoo has helped me find them - but I feel a bit discouraged because there is so much to do to get each process going - not to mention the learning curve.
Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Free Member
kdstoys
hey, shoot me an email. In regard to your post here, You helped me, I can (I think) help you. Link hidden: Login to view
I was the one you emailed about the Sat. Post Train just to refresh your memory of who I am.

By the way, do you know how to cancel the salehoo 7 day trial?

be sure to email me.
I went to your website. Going to be awesome with the products!

Site Admin
fudjj
I was the one you emailed about the Sat. Post Train just to refresh your memory of who I am.

By the way, do you know how to cancel the salehoo 7 day trial?

be sure to email me.
I went to your website. Going to be awesome with the products!

I would just use the contact form for cancellation info, apart from that I really don't know myself.

You could also PM jimmy, he would be able to assist in your inquiry.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
fudjj
Good Morning everyone!!
I am finally getting around to making a post. My name is Sandy and I live in Iowa. I decided to read and learn before sharing. WOW - is all I can say.
I sell on ebay and have my own website and host myself. Unfortunately, my website has no products. The reason for this is that I usually buy liquidation lots or truckloads and there is always such a difference in product that I haven't felt that the time would be well spent listing the products on the website.
But, I really believe that I need the website to compliment ebay. So, I am on a quest to find products that I can load into the website and have on a continuing basis.
On the one hand - I truly believe that liquidations - truckloads are the way to make some money, but without the website, I feel that I am not really building anything for repeat business.
I have been checking into other places to sell - Salehoo has helped me find them - but I feel a bit discouraged because there is so much to do to get each process going - not to mention the learning curve.
Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Sandy,
I would say that liquidated stock actually sells better under an auction format, even with a respectful starting bid for good quality items. I wouldn't be so concerned at developing your own site at this stage, especially when ebay have a couple of shop options that would suit these products really well, and save you a few dollars up front, as well as benefiting from traffic flow.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
openboxshop
Hi fudjj,
Thanks for the advice. The only reason that I haven't gone the ebay store route is that I have 23 domain names and my own hosting. I feel badly that I have not built all of these into my own 'empire', lol, but we all do the best we can with the time we have. I guess I feel that for right now, money comes in faster just listing things, vs. spending all the time on marketing (which is what I would have to do to get the websites generating revenue), but I recently moved and lost my warehouse (all my stuff has filled my mom's double car garage, and half my house), so I have to get myself organized again before I can really be productive.
One of the things that I picked up here in the forum is the importance of including packing slips (with the company name/website) and following up with customers every once in a while.
Thanks,
Sandy

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.