Fulfillment Amazon

Full Member
malva
Posts: 151
Joined: 17 Apr 10
Karma: 
22 Feb 14 01:00:59 pm
Hi

The service of fulfillment amazon is the same as Dropshipping. It is good service? It is cost effective?

Thanks

Full Member
beachdisney
Posts: 174
Joined: 24 Sep 07
Karma: 
22 Feb 14 01:32:18 pm
Hi Malva.

Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) is not drop shipping. You purchase product, take pics, put Amazon labels over the UPC codes, pack boxes, print shipping labels, and send it on it's way.

Amazon then processes it for you and stores it in their warehouses until it sells and they ship it. 14 days later you get paid.

There are some Salehoo Suppliers that will sell you product and ship it to Amazon for you. Mountain View Movies for instance.

There a many many videos about FBA on Link hidden: Login to view

Dale

Full Member
malva
Posts: 151
Joined: 17 Apr 10
Karma: 
22 Feb 14 03:27:05 pm
Hi

Thanks for your reply. I use Google translator because Inglés is not my language. I have an online store Salehoo Store I'm not taking selling. I'm looking site to sell. In amazon has Dropshipping service to sell on.


Thanks

Full Member
whiterdog
Posts: 13
Joined: 07 Dec 06
Karma: 
23 Feb 14 03:52:46 am
Hi Dale;
Do you have personal experience using the FBA? If so, what has been your experience?
Is this something you recommend?

Thanks,
Sierra

Full Member
beachdisney
Posts: 174
Joined: 24 Sep 07
Karma: 
23 Feb 14 10:55:17 am
Hi Sierra.
I am just beginning with FBA. They have my first shipment and I am working on my second. Nothing sold yet but like all online selling you need to promote.
Yes I would HIGHLY recommend FBA. If you can find a supplier who will sell to you and ship your product directly to FBA for you, you will have hit the jack pot. There is one such Salehoo supplier I know of Mountain View Movies. I have no connection with them but I may place an order in the future.

You maybe able to negotiate with other suppliers to do the same for you.

I have found this situation to be the best business model I have ever run across. Simple outsourcing.

Don't forget to watch youtube.com videos. Just type in FBA.

I wish you well with your endeavors Sierra.

Dale

Perhaps Salehoo can create a new category of suppliers that supply FBA?

Full Member
malva
Posts: 151
Joined: 17 Apr 10
Karma: 
23 Feb 14 02:27:39 pm
whiterdog wrote:Hi Dale;
Do you have personal experience using the FBA? If so, what has been your experience?
Is this something you recommend?

Thanks,
Sierra



Hi

I don't speak English. I use Google translator. I don't have experience FBA. I'm looking for an alternative to sell because I don't have for sale in my store online Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks

Full Member
beachdisney
Posts: 174
Joined: 24 Sep 07
Karma: 
23 Feb 14 06:08:32 pm
malva wrote:
whiterdog wrote:Hi Dale;
Do you have personal experience using the FBA? If so, what has been your experience?
Is this something you recommend?

Thanks,
Sierra



Hi

I don't speak English. I use Google translator. I don't have experience FBA. I'm looking for an alternative to sell because I don't have for sale in my store online Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks



Try looking up Amazon in your own country. They are an international company. My experience is very new. You may also want to try eBay. Tell me what country is your home and I will research what may be a good site for your selling.

Full Member
malva
Posts: 151
Joined: 17 Apr 10
Karma: 
25 Feb 14 01:46:54 am
Hi

I am from Puerto Rico.. :)


Thanks:)

Free Member
akhewa
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Feb 14
Karma: 
25 Feb 14 05:31:58 pm
Hi I am new here and I am interested in getting canvass suppliers to work with. I have a set of my own designs I want them to print for me on a canvass and I can sell on eBay or Amazon. Does anyone know about this stuff? I would really appreciate any help I can get, thanks.

Full Member
malva
Posts: 151
Joined: 17 Apr 10
Karma: 
26 Feb 14 12:26:05 am
beachdisney wrote:
malva wrote:
whiterdog wrote:Hi Dale;
Do you have personal experience using the FBA? If so, what has been your experience?
Is this something you recommend?

Thanks,
Sierra



Hi

I don't speak English. I use Google translator. I don't have experience FBA. I'm looking for an alternative to sell because I don't have for sale in my store online Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks


Try looking up Amazon in your own country. They are an international company. My experience is very new. You may also want to try eBay. Tell me what country is your home and I will research what may be a good site for your selling.



Hi

I am from Puerto Rico.. :)


Thanks:)

Full Member
beachdisney
Posts: 174
Joined: 24 Sep 07
Karma: 
26 Feb 14 01:14:03 am
Amazon does not seem to have a presence in Puerto Rico. Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) will process your stuff if you ship it them. There are some restricted categories such as apparel you simply cannot sell on except to get permission from Amazon which is a difficult task.

Explore Link hidden: Login to view and you should be able to find your answers. This is Amazon for Spain. It is the only site in Spanish.

Dale

Full Member
malva
Posts: 151
Joined: 17 Apr 10
Karma: 
26 Feb 14 03:43:08 pm
beachdisney wrote:Amazon does not seem to have a presence in Puerto Rico. Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) will process your stuff if you ship it them. There are some restricted categories such as apparel you simply cannot sell on except to get permission from Amazon which is a difficult task.

Explore Link hidden: Login to view and you should be able to find your answers. This is Amazon for Spain. It is the only site in Spanish.

Dale


Thanks

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.