full refund on salehoo.com

Free Member
jwanchalk
I have asked for a refund TWICE now. Still no reply or refund. 'Ooh money back guarantee!!' Oh yeah? Then where the hell is it. You have my information now send me the refund I was promised I was entitled to. Your customer service sucks.

rileyb
I believe you need to ask Clickbank for a refund?

Link hidden: Login to view
singapore101
try the free sites like Link hidden: Login to view

axl-kane
A refund can t take so quick to process rite?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
It varies by bank and the processing service that handles the refund request. It takes me on average 3 days for one to go through. But international refunds take a little longer. I don't see where it would take more then a week though.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
grace-salehoo
Hi jwanchalk,

When did you email support with your refund request and what is your email address?

I'll check up on progress for you. It does take 3-5 working days for the refund to appear in your bank account after we process it.

Hope we can help.

Grace

sillcool1
Well. Yes it usually doesn't take long with clickbank.
However i'm more upset that for the past 2 weeks I have left a e-mail message at ppwdg.com. always getting an autoresponder message promising a response within 24-48 hours. However 2 weeks later and not a boo!!!
Can someone please respond there at ppwdg. Simply wanted to know if I could order thru the site as i live in Ontario near the michigan border.
Thanks and keep up the good work!!!

Site Admin
fudjj
Well. Yes it usually doesn't take long with clickbank.
However i'm more upset that for the past 2 weeks I have left a e-mail message at ppwdg.com. always getting an autoresponder message promising a response within 24-48 hours. However 2 weeks later and not a boo!!!
Can someone please respond there at ppwdg. Simply wanted to know if I could order thru the site as i live in Ontario near the michigan border.
Thanks and keep up the good work!!!

Post you inquiry on jimmy's feedback thread or PM him, should have better luck.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

sillcool1
I have pm Jimmy with no response. Where do I find jimmys feedback thread i will try that. Thanks

Site Admin
fudjj

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Site Admin
fudjj
I know I've suggested this before, but wouldn't it be far easier for unsatisfied members to have a link in the forum menu to cancel their subscription without having to keep posting how to's in the forum?

Probably save you guys some time answering them as well!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

ehermon
jwanchalk, keep your mouth clean *******DELETED BY ADMIN*******

lewism3
I don't understand why someone would need a refund from Salehoo? It more than delievers on it's promise. I guess some people just expect things to fall in their lap. With little to no work?

wholesalelist101
I don't understand why someone would need a refund from Salehoo? It more than delievers on it's promise. I guess some people just expect things to fall in their lap. With little to no work?

That is exactly right. People have the idea that when they join a site like this they will find all types of products where they can just go and get for hardly nothing. This is not at all the case and if you think that then this business is not for you. They will get a refund here and go and spend even more money with someone like Worldwide Brands and still run into the same problem. The prices you are looking for more than likely do not exist.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi fudjj,

We will be updating our Help section with more information on how people can get a refund.

Unfortunately it will be too complicated to add a 'refund' link in the forum.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
fudjj
Thanks for the reply Richelle, will be good to see the process improved.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

andrew-006
how do i get a full refund on salehoo? I also purcased the Auction Inspector Software when i signed up for salehoo

Site Admin
fudjj
Please contact Link hidden: Login to view with your request.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.