Hi to everyone

Free Member
pauljduk
Hi everyone, I'm Paul, am 39 and I live in the UK. I signed up to Salehoo a couple of days ago and am still finding my way round the site. Looking to start my own business, hoping to ramp it up steadily while still at work. Must admit at the moment though my head is all mushy as I am only starting out in this field. :? . If any of you can give me some helpful pointers please do so. Must say that looking round this site, it is the best one I have come across to date and am looking forward to making good use of it. Will sign off now, looking forward to making contact with some of you in the near future. Best regards to you all, Paul D. :D

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.