How to drive more traffic to my site - Your tips needed!

Free Member
dollar123
i need help with my site it is called www.instantextramoney.co.uk,
i have just made it recently and i am trying to make an income from it through google adsense by advertising their adverts

i need help with the layout of the site to make it look better, and also it would be good to know how i can get more traffic to my website.

if there are any google adsense gurus reading this please help me out

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi dollar123,

I'm not sure if its just me but something with the way your site looks just doesn't feel right, may be the strong contrast of gray and the bright red and green banner doesn't go too well together. Plus your banner seems like it was put on top of another.

Since I am no internet guru, I would suggest joining Affilorama.com (they're SaleHoo's sister company) and they are a good training center and online community for aspiring affiliate marketers. You can join for free, Link hidden: Login to view

Also, another tool I would suggest is Traffic Travis - desktop software designed to help online businesses boost their website traffic. It is an all-in-one tool for keyword research, search engine optimization, pay-per-click research and monitoring, and general website analysis. To down load for FREE please go to Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
fudjj
To pick up on Richelle's point, the colours are all over the place, no continuity at all and that makes it hard to read.

You need to set your paragraphs correctly, make sure the text is well set in blocks.

Perhaps the thing that really stood out to me was it looks cheap because of the cut and paste, even the donation tab is a cut and past, that screams cheap and tacky to be honest.

If you want people to have confidence in what the website is all about, you have to give the impression that you yourself know how to make money, and that should reflect in the website design.

Changing to a white background will solve your cut and past issues, and it will make it far more professional looking straight up. The top banner is just way too busy and despite the title of the site you have written there, it doesn't work at all.

Try to theme a banner, visit a site like www.istockphoto.com and search for money images and build a banner around the theme of your site. About 30 pounds and you can get a pay as you go royalty free licence for about 12 images, depending on the size you want of course.

From there you just need a basic graphics program and start playing with some designs.

: )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
dollar123
thanks for you tips guys, would you know anyone that could take my site and redesign it and make it look better for free or anyone that can help me out who is reliable thanks

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome, dollar123 :)

Sorry but I'm not sure I know anybody that will do it for free. But I tried searching Google and found numerous sites offering free website templates, you might want to check that out.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
dollar123
please could you give me the sites thanks

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi again dollar123,

Since I'm not so familiar with the sites, better yet do the search yourself - go to Google and key in the following keywords "Free website design". You should see numerous sites offering free website templates and the likes.

All the best :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.