Home /

How to use our wholesale directory

Site Admin
fudjj
Our Directory features fully verified suppliers from multiple supply methods, Wholesale, Dropship, Liquidation. Use the Link hidden: Login to view.

Our directory is extensive and of course constantly being added to as new applications are being approved on a daily basis. However, there are of course times when we may not yet have what someone is looking for. As an added service to our members, you can Link hidden: Login to view with the specifics of what you're looking for and the support team there will do their best to find a resource for you to follow up with, then verify them to ensure they are safe for you to trade with.

Please note, that's not an excuse to get lazy and ask us to do a search of our directory for you. The team is busy and have plenty on our plate and this service is only for those who are unable to find the resource in our directory as a last chance option.

Good luck with the searching!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
gia.moy
Hi Mark,

I am new to Salehoo and is having a hard time finding a supplier that actually supply the products shown on Market Research Lab. For example, Market Research Lab will show a certain jewelry item with low competition. Great, let me click on the link "suppliers." But once I am there, the list of suppliers don't actually have that certain type of jewelry shown in Market Research Lab, but rather just a list of general jewelry suppliers. How am I suppose to find suppliers for that specific product, if the list of suppliers is not accurate? Am I doing this wrong? Any advice or tip will help. Thank you!

GM

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi GM and welcome to the forum,

There is no correlation between the research lab and the directory. The research lab generates results based on raw data provided to us directly from eBay.com. We provide that data for our members to use as a guide if they are unsure where to start in regards to products and we use eBay data because most want to start by selling on eBay.

Our directory features suppliers that have been fully verified by SaleHoo which sell a range of products from various countries, but are not in anyway specific to results provided by the eBay data. So while you may find a verified supplier in the directory that matches a lab result, there is of course no assurance that you will.

Just bare in mind that raw eBay data is fluid, so we could never possibly keep up with the changing data if we were trying to match suppliers to specific lab results. Our verification process can take weeks, so by the time we had verified a supplier to match lab data the data would then be out dated and we would need to be finding new suppliers.

It's just a scenario that couldn't work.

If you are interested in any product that you are unable to find in the directory, just email Link hidden: Login to view with the specifics and the support team will then try their best to find you some supplier leads for you to follow up with.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Last edited by fudjj on 1 Feb 17 09:59:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEO
dee.pascale
gia.moy wrote:Hi Mark,

I am new to Salehoo and is having a hard time finding a supplier that actually supply the products shown on Market Research Lab. For example, Market Research Lab will show a certain jewelry item with low competition. Great, let me click on the link "suppliers." But once I am there, the list of suppliers don't actually have that certain type of jewelry shown in Market Research Lab, but rather just a list of general jewelry suppliers. How am I suppose to find suppliers for that specific product, if the list of suppliers is not accurate? Am I doing this wrong? Any advice or tip will help. Thank you!

GM

Hello GM/Mark: I am new to Salehoo as well, and I understood Mark's explanation. However, isn't there a better way to find a product than emailing support? How do others find a product? Maybe I am not understanding? Please help. Thank you.

DP

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi DP,

To search the directory, enter a product name or supplier name into the search bar in the directory and you can narrow down your results by choosing the filters in the menu. I'm only suggesting that you are able to contact support for further assistance if you find that we don't currently have what you are searching for in the directory.

Just bare in mind that the directory constantly changes with new suppliers coming online with us after passing their verification process. So if we don't have a verified supplier for what you're looking for today, we may well have one or more in the verification process, hence it's always an idea to just check with support if you feel the need.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

dee.pascale
Thank you. DP

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.