Listing software

Free Member
hbarron
Can anyone suggest a reliable listing software for me. I am new to this and looking for software which will allow for easy adding of products to my site and really wants something that monitors in real time. In order to keep up with stock as it is no longer available.

Thanks in Advance,

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Hbarron,

What site are we speaking of in particular, eBay or is it your own independent site?

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
hbarron
I am planning on using it on my own website as well as Ebay and other auction sites. Is there ne you recommend that can perform this for me.

Thanks in Advance.

Free Member
bcurko_1
There are a few sites and software packages depending on what you need.

You have inkfrog.com which is easy to use and similar to auctiva but requires a monthly fee.

There is an eBay only application for Listing called Listing Factory

Link hidden: Login to view

Depends what you want/need.

Free Member
hbarron
Thanks for the suggestion.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.