Looking for Fred Bare , Osh Kosh , Gap , Gymboree

Free Member
18 Jul 08 08:15:16 am
I am new to this site and sell clothing on Ebay. I am wondering can anyone help me with finding wholesalers that sell to Australia or that are located in Australia . Items i am looking for are Fred Bare , Osh Kosh , Gap , Gymboree , Pumpkin Patch etc..... . I am finding it so hard to find a wholesaler and have asked a few sellers on Ebay who sell these items but no one will help to point me in the right direction. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

19 Jul 08 12:15:08 am
madisonavenuecloseouts.com only one wth gymboree also have macys clothings. they are good reasonable price 100 lot min...500 or more will get you. they are located in a large warehouse about 15 min from me so i can vouch for their validity. everything is on sale now too

Free Member
25 Jul 08 10:23:16 am
The original poster may not come back to thank you SEstrella, but I thank you. That's one I didn't know about and their prices on kids clothing look pretty good - particularly now with the Australian dollar being almost at parity with the US dollar.

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.