Market Research Lab on Mobile Device

nbguy
Hi everyone. I don't know if it's just me or the device that I'm using - a small tablet - but I cannot browse in the Market Research Lab correctly as the category filter always stay on "Automotive"

Is it my device or something else?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Guy and welcome to the forum,

I've just tested it and it's working fine for me. That's not to say that there wasn't a glitch before, so can you try again and let me know if you're still having issues.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
thepeddlerjourney
I can not access the market research tool either when I pull it down jumps right back to the top and I am on a tablet and the iPhone also

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Mary,

Tested and working fine this end, but I've passed on the information to the development team to take a look at. Starting to look like it's mobiles that the issues are with, so we'll look at getting that sorted.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.