More Amazon information

garysimports
I'm trying to sell my products on Amazon so when i search for a product in the market research on SaleHoo it gives me all the details of that product on eBay. Is there anyway of getting the accurate information relating to amazon instead?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Marty and welcome to the forum,

Our research lab doesn't do Amazon, however you might try Link hidden: Login to view. It's not full time free, as our lab is, but it does offer wider search options and they do have a free trial offer as well.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
ron.clarey
Terapeak only works with Amazon USA at the moment but it is expected to increase their coverage to include other Amazon sites.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.