On this way as well with the commitment of continuous improvement, and security of every of our operations.
Site sucks. Enough said.
Hope you get the message and have a nice day.
I think you should seriously restructure this line for it is not a proper sentence; no subject, no verb, no object. It is a phrase and does not make much sense. Just my two cents.
. On this page your price is 21.99 and you save 0? Then why show you save $$$ if you don't save anything?
5. Back to homepage: Besides the fact that you have duplicate categories (Top Tabs/Left Nav) which is bad for Search engines. The tabs on the top of the page are all aligned to the right. What if I had a smaller resolution and couldn't see your tabs all the way to the right, worse yet couldn't see your checkout? Align this to the right and then make sure that something happens (underline text, change color of tab) when I hover my mouse over these tabs so that I know it's a LINK. Get rid of the left Navigation bar or Top Nav if you only have limited categories. One must go.
6. WELCOME TO Ivr Global-Shop: Put this on the lower part of the page below the products. It's mainly for search engines and to a certain degree to gain trust.
7. Bring your mailing list info to the left info box. It should not be buried deep down below if you want people to find it.
8. It makes more sense to use the space where you now have 'Welcome to Ivr...' for a reasonably sized banner to promote specials such as 'Weekly Specials'. Think rotating banner. This way you could show products as well as promotions such as Coupons, Free Shipping banners.
10. Use the area on the homepage where you have products to show a limited (6) number of items and show 'Top Sellers' or 'Clearance'.
11. Put all those images of paypal, ups, etc on the footer of the page and make them smaller. If you want people to see them put it in an info box on the right column and up higher where you now have live chat.
12. Where is your 'Shop by price'? for quick buys.
13. Obviously change the page title: My New Website - Need Feedback is not what you're looking to have google index.
14. You have two buttons: 'Buy Now' and 'Add to Cart' - Why have two when the do the same thing? It's confusing make one 'Details' that will lead you to the product page.
15. Your 'Search' button. What kind of search is it? Keyword? Item Number? make it clear as to what type of information can be entered in this box such as 'Keyword Search:'.
16. Nothing happens when I put my mouse over a product link from the homepage. How else would I know it's something that I can click on besides the little hand icon? Best off making the color change or something similar to invoke action.
17. It wouldn't hurt to make your product images on the listing pages bigger such as '130x130' pixels.
18. Where's your shop by 'Manufacturer/Brand'?
19. Where's your bread crumb?? - Homepage > Category Page > Product Page. This is extremely important. If i'm on the product page how can I trail back to where I came from for ease of navigation? You should add bread crumbs.
20. Your product page needs to have the pricing information close to the image. Not way over to right.
There's a lot more work that's needed on this site - too many to list.
I hope this is insightful and helpful to you and all members who are serious about success online.
Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.
Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.
If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at email@example.com.