My SaleHoo store - How to upload photos?

Free Member
kimgeorge
I'm trying to upload pictures of the product I'm selling, but it wont upload. Only loading... dossnt matter if I let it load over the night, it still wont upload the image. I've scaled the pictures to fit also.

anyone that can help?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi KimGeorge,

I just tried uploading a photo to my store and I was able to, although it took some time (a few minutes)...

Kindly email us through Link hidden: Login to view and provide us your admin site login details and the photo you need to upload so we can try uploading it fro our end.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
kimgeorge
I figured it out! All I had to do was change computer.

Anyone know how i can get notifications on my iPhone when someone order from me? Like an app or something?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Thanks for your update, it's good to know that you are now able to upload your product photos.

Sorry but at this point, we do not have any iPhone apps that enables you to receive notifications when a customer buys from your store.

Personally this would be a really helpful app to have: ) It would be a good idea to post your app request on our feedback forum - Link hidden: Login to view for our developers to review and consider for future updates.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
kimgeorge
Ok, but I think I've read some where that this was asked for earlyer.

I just asked for this because I saw at the SaleHoo store that it was an Smartphone there in the picture, so I just thought you had an app or something to manage the site/emails with. But I found some other apps that I could use to the email so got that part figured out.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Yes, I did notice the smartphone pictures too. However when I verified this with our senior staff I was told that no app is currently available.

Hopefully soon our developers will figure something out!

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.