My Salehoo store

Free Member
chicodai
Many people required to remove incl. - excl.taxes from websites, it's still there and it's unnecessary and it's scares customers. I am paying for this website and I am not able to change what I consider a nonsense.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi chicodai,

Kindly vote for the suggestion to "remove the incl./excl. taxes" on our feedback forum - Link hidden: Login to view

Please note that our developers have added a comment stating that this feature is being planned and will be available in the next few weeks :)

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
kof356
I tried to set the template to "fancy"
When I did it, I could not get see the categories on "men" and "women" on my store.
What can I do?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi kof356,

Our developers have advised us that there are templates designed to show product list that way (no subcategories, but shows a mix of products instead). Some templates showing these kind of designs are Fold and Simplicity.

If you want the subcategories arranged to be shown, you may choose other templates like Basic. :)

We also would like to request you to suggest in the feedbacks page, Link hidden: Login to view any changes or new features that you want our developers to add in a specific template.

Hope this helps! Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.