Need a source check for

Free Member
27 May 14 11:07:39 am

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I need to know if a website is legit as I can't seem to find any reviews on it.

website is

Site Admin
27 May 14 09:26:00 pm
Hi Matthew and welcome to the forum,

The site itself has been around for quite some years, 2005. That said, it is a Chinese site so please don't expect any branded items they have to be genuine and if you did want to use them, use a safe payment method like card or PayPal, do not use something like a wire transfer.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
30 May 14 03:31:16 am
Hi Matthew,

I agree with Marc, branded items are just not feasible in China. Due diligence is important when dealing with Chinese companies, aside from understanding and conforming to regulations, carrying out company verification and inspection processes is a must and this is where third party sourcing and quality control company such as our self comes in. I'd be glad to forward you with more information if you are interested.

Elizabeth Marie

IMEX Sourcing Services - Managing All Your China Sourcing & Quality Control Needs
China Sourcing Services ! China Pre Shipment Inspection & China Company Verification

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at