New Zealand Power Adapters for Cell Phones & Cheap Mens Clothing - Dropshippers Needed

Free Member
jamway
Hi all, I am really new at this drop shipping thing and looking to start our own little import business here in New Zealand. The issue i am finding what company out there has good prices and offer New Zealand Approved adapters that meet our power requirements.

Also i am interested in buying cheap mens clothing from a reliable company with minimum order requirements?

I would really appreciate the help

Wayne & Jamie

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Welcome to SaleHoo, Wayne and Jamie :)

Nice to have you both with us!

This was a tough search, I manage to locate only 2 dropshippers with AC power adapters compatible with NZ standard -

Link hidden: Login to view

For your second product request, are you looking for any particular brand? If you are kindly specify so I can search for the right ones :)

Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
jamway
Hey thank you so much for the help. No any brand of clothing, Just cheap clothing i can import then sell to New Zealand. It doesnt matter how cheap i can only seem to find womens...lol

Thankyou in advance

Wayne

PS Thanx for the welcome :)

Directory Approved Supplier
efashion-wholesale
Hey thank you so much for the help. No any brand of clothing, Just cheap clothing i can import then sell to New Zealand. It doesnt matter how cheap i can only seem to find womens...lol

Thankyou in advance

Wayne

We have some stocks that might be of interest to you. Minimum order is only one case pack and we stock both branded and non-branded apparel offers with many different price points. We also have a 25pcs sample starter lot that is great for online auction sellers. Visit us online www.efashionwholesale.com

Trusted Supplier on SaleHoo since 2005.
Visit our online catalog: Link hidden: Login to view
100% Authentic Brands Guaranteed I Distribution and Sourcing of Popular Apparel™
Free Member
jamway
hi just registered but cant see products at all

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo

Thankyou in advance

Wayne

Hi again Wayne,

Here's a previous post I made with a list of suppliers for Men's (&women's) clothing, shoes and accessories -

Also, you can check out -

Hope this helps :) Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Directory Approved Supplier
efashion-wholesale
hi just registered but cant see products at all

Hello, Takes a moment for our team to approve. You should be ok to view items now. Thank you and welcome!

Trusted Supplier on SaleHoo since 2005.
Visit our online catalog: Link hidden: Login to view
100% Authentic Brands Guaranteed I Distribution and Sourcing of Popular Apparel™

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.