PayPal payment to supplier problem

17 Sep 14 10:19:01 pm
Hi, All

I'm from THAILAND and just start my business a few weeks ago with dropshiping on eBay, First three products that I sold from 1st supplier have not any problem. But with the lastest product that I sold from 2nd Supplier. I try to pay it with PayPal and transaction is not success, it show "We're sorry, PayPal Thailand accounts cannot ship purchases to United States".

I'm try to contact PayPal and supplier with PayPal Solution, they both said I should have PayPal US account to solve it but how can I register, I have not address and credit card in US. right?

I'm look for the other way to pay supplier with internation bank transfer but the fee is very expensive.

So please help to advise me how I solve this problem.

Boonchai N.

Site Admin
18 Sep 14 08:43:23 pm
Just so I understand completely, you've spoken to PayPal directly about the problem and they have given you no options at all?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
1 Oct 14 06:46:39 am

i recommend you give payonner ago they will provide you with a US Bank account with Payoner mastercard debit card that can be used outside the US works with amazon as well.

heres the link if your interested. Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
3 Oct 14 02:34:12 am
Hello Boonchai,

Were there any changes on your Paypal account? It might be the member's accounts that you are trying to deliver to.

Paypal displays this message if you have entered a delivery address in a different country to the one you registered with your Paypal account. Paypal does this to protect you from fraud.

Here is also a forum/thread that can assist with the error:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at