Photo Editing software

24 Apr 15 05:41:46 am
In reference to: general/need-advice-on-putting-professional-photos-on-ebay-t11.html

Mark, you made a statement about having a great photo editing software to create quality pictures. Are there any free editing softwares that SaleHOO can recommend, or where can I get discounted software?

Site Admin
26 Apr 15 07:39:02 pm
There are a few, of course they will have their limitations being free, but may well do the job you need. I just did a quick Google because I don't have anything specific to recommend

Just Google "free graphic program download" quite a few options there you can try out.

I personally use Corel myself and while it's not free, you can get a free trail version for a very limited time if you wanted to at least try it out.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
14 Mar 16 02:11:15 am

Here's my two top picks for Photo Editing software. These tools can be alternative to Photoshop. They are both powerful and can deliver the same results.

PIXLR - one of my favorite. It is an online and offline editing tool that works in your browser. What makes it so unique is that it offers a lot of the same features as Photoshop. The best part is, It;s FREE.

Many recommend GIMP for all photo editing needs, especially if you need things like layer support, magic wand style tools and a huge library of plugins. Unfortunately, because GIMP comes with a ton of features, it's often complicated to use and requires a bit of a learning curve (but then again, so does Photoshop).

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at