Prices on my items a bit too much?

william232
I have got some items mostly alot of watchers and some of my auctions i have got bidders which is fine

but just curious as to some of my items for sale all items are from suppliers via salehoo

heres my ebay listing Link hidden: Login to view

Any ideas if the prices i am asking for a bit too much?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi William,

The best way to know how well you're priced is to know what your competitors are priced at, especially on a platform such as eBay.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
william232
that is true only issue some of items are not being sold and i do not have much compeition for some of the items are not being sold on ebay and i am the only one so its kinda hard.

Site Admin
fudjj
OK, if you're going with niche products (products without no or only little competition) then it does get harder to know your market. Are you running them all on auction and if so, are you starting the auctions from your cost price or from where exactly?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
william232
1 cent n set reverse around where i want my profit to be if they are expensive some are straight out buy now

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.