Purchase from Wholesalers Without a Registered LTD Company

paulbck
Hi after several years of dreaming and studying i am now starting selling wholesale goods . I currently work in the oil destroy in the middle of the North Sea and with the current oil price drop the companies are dropping like flies so its not a nice place to be . My question is do to start a registered LTD company to work with wholesalers i do have a LTD company pslcranes LTD hiring myself out as a Crane operator but in the near future i plan to close this one and open another for wholesaling but until then can i still buy goods from wholesalers . THANK

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Paul and welcome to the forum,

Any business tax id is enough for you to purchase in volume from a wholesaler, so your current company structure will do just fine if you wanted to start purchasing now. You can then simply update your account with your supplier with your new details when you decide to change.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.