Refund - How do I get my money back?

Free Member
sportsfan2706
I want my money back it is not what i thought it was how can i get it back?

trrekbproducts
:lol:

Send a message to them; they are very nice about it. I thought about cancelling until I realized my priorities were totally wrong. I wanted to sell mostly on eBay, but these resources (the lists, especially the liquidators; the forums; the articles) open so many more doors. eBay selling is my hobby now ('onesies' from garage sale finds...it's like a treasure hunt), but these lists and resources make using eBay for selling a thing of the past (for buying...that's another story).

Free Member
jimmy_huber
If you wish to request a refund, send an email to Link hidden: Login to view .

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
chiefexec
I want my money back it is not what i thought it was how can i get it back?

hello just wanted to let you know that I 2 wanted my money back because I mostly sell on ebay- but ebay is not everything. I now have someone sell at flea markets, I do special orders, my wife has house parties for products that we found here on Salehoo. With that being said you may want to rethink that, there is soooooo much more on this site I just barely touch the surface of this site. I am now glad that I didn't ask for my refund. Thanks salehoo

Wish you the best in whatever u decide 2 do

gulfy13
sportsfan2706, I don't know what type of selling that you wish to do, but I can tell you that before you ask for a refund, you really need to stop and take a breath, and think about it.
No matter where you go to sell, ebay, flea markets, what ever, you are going to need SUPPORT. Products you can find practically anywhere, but good support is hard to come by.
I belong to several sites such as this and all have good sources of products. But here, you have a community of people who are very willing to go out of there way to help you in any way that you might need.
PLUS, have you even looked at the new site that is coming out shortly? It's worth 10 times the amount of the fee. With the new site, it's really not a matter of 'if you want to be a member', it more that you NEED to be a member.
I'm a person that has purchased just about every wholesale list, get rich quick sceme, walk to your mail box and get the money package that has came out. I learned the hard way, and I can tell you from experience, just having good products, doesn't cut it. That's the plain hard truth. You have to have excellent help. People who are willing to put there work aside for a minute and try to solve your problems.
I was lucky enough to establish a few friends in the industry, who helped me along, but those are hard to come by, believe me. Here you have the Forum just packed full of ideas, tips, helping hands, you name it, it's in here.
Try going on any other site, and ask someone what they are selling and where they are getting it, or how should you go about it. You'll think your computer locked up.
Information and Support are two of the most vital keys to being successful in this market. And the only place I have truly found those two item are right here on this site.
So just at least give it some serious thought, if you truly want to make it happen. If there is anything I can help you with just let me know..gulfy13

Free Member
jimmy_huber
We definately have some very exciting things comming in this new site. It is definately way more powerfull then this site is. We have accumulated hundreds of suggestions by members and created a very powerfull site that will be way more easy to use and way more simpler to find sources and do research on suppliers.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
dropshipwholesalers
It's definitely worth staying to at least check out the new features as they are going to be great!

Free Member
15skn
Hi I've just joined SaleHoo. I have a rough idea what I want to achieve but really no clue how to get there.
Encouraged by reply from gulfy13.
Time to study I think. thank you.

blingaust
l am new to salehoo, and a existing seller on ebay. The product lists and the support here is great! I joined a few days ago and are awaiting my first order from a company through salehoo contacts. The added research and lab stuff rocks! Love it. Very comprehensive website and l too have tried many before this like gulfy13. If you dont try you have no ablity to gain. And here i can see gains for me, totally. The new website looks great and shows salehoo's dedication with this website. I am really happy and think it will be one of the best investments l have done this year with my business and finding new suppliers.
cheers
blingaust

hc-promarket
Hello, I too have purchased several wholesale lists and felt that Salehoo has the most user friendly interface than others, especially with the new version. Viva Salehoo! :)

My personal opinion is that selling is not always about the cost of products. I cannot agree more with the 'Buy Low, Sell High' phrase, but there are other important things you have to master in order to be a successful seller. There are sooo many online sellers these days that competitions are fierce and frightening. But you can still be successful if you make your store or listings unique and distinctive from others. Marketing is a very important key here! So you see cost is only one of the keys to success.

My point is that if you are quitting just because you can't find great prices here on Salehoo, you were probably looking for the wrong products or categories. For new sellers, it's probably best to start with unique and not so pricey items to sell, even better if it's related to your hobby/interest. And there are plenty of categories here on Salehoo where you can do your research. You just have to take it easy.

planes
You don't just get wholesale sources here. You get confirmation from others on whether a site is legit or not. You also get to read what others are doing.

I've been to the other sites and signed-up

Doba prices to high

Worldwidebrands worse than Doba ancient software

And I have found one or two I can use.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.