SaleHoo customer service phone number?

michnikov
can't seem to finds one - what is salehoo support phone number, please?

Thanks a lot!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi and Welcome, Michnikov,

Sorry but we do not currently offer phone support. If you need assistance with anything please feel free to email us at support@salehoo.com or post it here on the forum and we will gladly do our best to help you out :)

Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
pricizz06
Hi I need a phone number where I can talk to someone about a charge on my account that is coming from you guys through clickbank which also does not have a phone number. I signed up for the 67.00 one time membership and i'm getting a monthly charge for 30 something dollars each month.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi pricizz06,

You signed up for SaleHoo Wholesale Directory Members + SaleHoo Stores Basic Free Trial, the $27 monthly charge is for the SaleHoo Stores Basic (the charge applies from the 2nd month onwards).

You can reach us at +1 888-881-8703 within USA (For outside of USA, you may dial +1 213-839-6836) from Mondays thru Fridays at 2am-630pm NZ time and we'll gladly do our best to assist you. Please note that we are available to receive calls and return calls only during this time zone schedule - 2am-630pm New Zealand time

You can also send us your questions here at Link hidden: Login to view or you can choose to have an online chat with a member of our team by clicking on the Live Chat icon at the bottom right of the SaleHoo page, as shown here: Link hidden: Login to view

Looking forward to hear from you shortly.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.