SaleHoo rating system

shopctcare
Hello All,

I'm a newbie here so forgive me if this has already been answered. I see next to some suppliers and staff members names there is what appears to be a star rating system. What is this for? I noticed quiet a few of them have either one or no stars. If they are a trusted supplier why would they get 1 star and why would a staff member have 1 star as well? This doesn't instill a lot of confidence.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Miriam and welcome to the forum,

Sorry for the confusion, it's nothing to do with trust in reality.It directly relates to the algorithm of posts and thanks a member receives for their input.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.