SaleHoo Store Facebook Like Link

businessbabe
Hello

Is there any way of setting up a facebook like link on a salehoo store to the specified facebook page

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello businessbabe,

You can share a product from your store to the ff social sites : Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest!

To use this feature, login to your store admin area, and scroll down to the 'Social' section. Here you can individually enable which social features will show up on your storefront.

Once a social network is enabled, your customers will be able to click on the icon on your storefront, to share your product.

To learn more, see our blog feature about this at Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you. :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
businessbabe
Thankyou for your help. I had this enabled. I was after the like button to be on my site similiar to what you have on this page. I went to the Facebook social plugin and copied the code to the template header. If you look at my site this is now appearing up the top and cuts off the top of the coloured heade unfortunately. Site is simplysunglasses.net.au I would prefer a nicer facebook button in the footer like most other sites have. Can you implement this into your templates.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello businessbabe,

Please feel free to add your feature request to our Link hidden: Login to view where our developers will have direct access to your request and can evaluate and provide you direct feedback.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.