SaleHoo Store: Product Titles

Free Member
flipcanada
I'm seeing that when using the RETRO theme in my store that product titles aren't appearing in full. When clicking on any product to view full details, any product who's description is greater than 35 characters gets spanned across 2 lines. This leads to the second line being cut off and unreadable showing a very unprofessional look to the site.

Anyone else using the same theme and getting similar results?

I'm getting the strange feeling that the "stores" weren't properly tested before a release.

Thanks,

FC

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi FlipCanada,

I have forwarded this concern to our developers. We will be looking into your store and I will get back as soon as I get an update.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Irene
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi FlipCanada,

I just got word from our developers that this has been fixed. Kindly confirm and let us know if you need further help.

Cheers!

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.