Setting up a website with SaleHoo

rick2
Hi, I am just new to this and would like some guidance on more information about setting up a website with Salehoo. Im happy to sign up on a plan but would like to read all about it first but cant seem to find much information about it.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rick

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Rick,

Rachel will be able to assist you with that sort of information, so I'll let her know and she'll be in touch as soon as she can

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
jpobandoa
fudjj wrote:Hi Rick,

Rachel will be able to assist you with that sort of information, so I'll let her know and she'll be in touch as soon as she can

Cheers

I am also a newbie with the same questions. Thank you Marc for your response to Rick. I'd like to speak to Rachel also about the same. Thanks for hooking us up.

Best,
Juan P. Obando
415 368-3390

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello there Rick and Juan,

I will be very happy to tell you all about our SaleHoo stores.

The SaleHoo Stores is a product of SaleHoo and is an eCommerce software that lets you create your own website/online store. If you have an existing website, you can just use your own URL domain and configure the site to point to SaleHoo Stores.

It is available in three price plans which is actually on top of the SaleHoo annual membership fee.

The Premium Plan includes free membership to the SaleHoo Directory. Please note however that the SaleHoo membership remains active as long as the store is active/subscribed to. You can find it here -- Link hidden: Login to view

You can sell products that you have sourced, in anyway you were able to, in your own SaleHoo Store. The products can come from your own house, from a supplier of your choice or from suppliers you use in your SaleHoo membership.

Let me know if you have any further questions about our SaleHoo stores.

rick2
Thanks Rachel.
I May not have explained myself properly. Is there a way to have a look around the site first as I'm not that savvy with websites etc and I would like too make sure I'm confident in loading things on and actually be able to do what's required before signing up then finding out I'm not capable of doing much on the site.

A try before you buy type thing or do you have a demo site that I can view and have a bit of a play around with outside of the one you already have where you just change colors and logos etc.

Hope this makes sense

Kind Regards

Rick

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Rick,

Unfortunately, we do not offer any trial for our membership and our stores.

However, what's nice is that we have a 60 day money back guarantee. If you don't like it, we give you your money back, no questions asked.

Site Admin
fudjj
Just as a foot note to what Rachel has said Rick, the Stores are fully supported. So any time you have a question, Rachel would be there to assist you with the issue.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
rick2
Ok great thanks Marc and Rachel.

On another note I have a huge data base of clients from my current business that I would like to set up a drop ship business based around them and others. What I would like to do is supply them all with my web address (once it's done) for them to start shopping. Is it possible to be able to link the site with suppliers product somehow so they have a good choice of products. If so is there an easier way to do this or does each item have to be loaded individually. I'm just trying to find the most simplest but most efficient way of getting this done ready to go live.

Kind Regards

Rick

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Rick,

All the products have to be loaded manually on the site (SaleHoo stores)
But, you can always place the link under the product name in case you would like for them to venture into your other related sites with products, too.

rick2
Ok thanks Rachel

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.