Setting up PayPal in SaleHoo Store

Free Member
sobernow2
How do I post my paypal link to my new website that I have not put anything into yet or even designed yet. I got a domain name through Cheapnames.com and it is called treasuredmemories.biz. I paid for it and some other forms of protection yesterday but this is what happened with my old website my optimization was great yext was my marketer they did a good job but the paypal button was placed on my website incorrectly telling all my buyers that they had to apply for a paypal account instead of using any major credit card, I have the pay pal link up but do not know where to paste it on the salehoo website? Can someone assist me or call me at 302-691-7474 and help so that I can close out these windows. Please I am on limited time here. Ms. Kimberley Rodgers

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Kimberley,

Your SaleHoo Store will be set up to accept the following payment methods:

Bank Transfer
Cheque/Money Order
Cash On Delivery
2Checkout
PayPal
PayPal Direct (For US residents only)

You can easily set this up once you login to your SaleHoo Stores' admin. Go to Settings > Store Settings > then Payment. Click the Tab "enable' for any method that you want to activate. Be sure that you have installed the payment method as well.

You can reach us at +1 888-881-8703 within USA (For outside of USA, you may dial +1 213-839-6836) from Mondays thru Fridays at 2am-630pm NZ time and we'll gladly do our best to assist you. Please note that we are available to receive calls and return calls only during this time zone schedule - 2am-630pm New Zealand time.

You can also send us your questions here at Link hidden: Login to view or you can choose to have an online chat with a member of our team by clicking on the Live Chat icon at the bottom right of the SaleHoo page, as shown here: Link hidden: Login to view

Looking forward to hear from you shortly.

Last edited by richelle_salehoo on 13 Jul 16 02:52:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Updated support numbers and hours

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.