Should I have an eBay store, what are the benefits?

t0psales
Geez, about 150 items listed currently, thinking, 7.9 percent compared to the 5.25 percent without a store??

why the big difference, I pay for the privilege of being charged more?

What are the benefits?

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hey AustGarageSales,

I think you'll find this quite helpful>>> Alice recently wrote a blog about opening an eBay store and its advantages...

Did you know that most sellers who open an eBay store experience a 25% increase in their sales within just 3 months?* Amazing, right?

For a lot of sellers, opening an eBay store is a natural progression in building their business. For that reason, this week I put together this quick guide to helping you decide whether it's time for you to open an eBay store.

To read more please visit the link below:

Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
trisholeary
Thanks I needed info on rather to open a store or not.

Live With Passion!

Trish Oleary
trish@trisholeary.com

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Glad you found it helpful, Trish! By the way welcome to SaleHoo :)

I also recommend keeping in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter for daily wholesale and eBay selling tips:

And thanks for adding your photo to your profile - nice pic!

Cheers

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
planes
200 items times 5 cents for a premier store equals 10$ per month compared to 100 dollars for listing without a store.

10$ plus 50 for the store equals 60 so you save 40$

But whats funny is that if you listed before the new store policy it would have only cost you 70$ and with the new FVFs its a wash or if you sell more you end up paying more.

Plus if nothing is selling in the past you would have listed less and paid less but now with a store they have a monthly fee and if you decide to sell less and drop the store you may still pay the same. So basically its a back door side gate way to get all sellers to pay a monthly fee of 50$
Which is part of the reason their stock went up.

Anyway that's my rant.

t0psales
premier store??

ausbargainbasement
Yes this is the question i have asked myself is it better to list a few hopefully selling items per week or open a store with a heap of hopefully selling items
at a preminiun price for longer and with a higher visablity
Thanks

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.