Smart Living Company - Specialty Merchandise Corporation (SMC)

pwwalter
Does anyone have an interest in working with this company? The products are good, and relatively cheap, as is their shipping costs.

The reason I'm asking is that I have a lifetime membership, and access to the site, I'd be willing to help anyone out that might be interested.

Maybe we could work together for a share of the profits?

I also have some custom X-Cart software with a license available....

Your thoughts?

chibusinessman
I was a yearly member a long time ago. but I wasn't impressed. At the time I became a yearly member because in a few of their advertisements they showed that they were selling Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wiis but when I became a member all I saw were the ACCESSORIES & the GAMES for them. I tried to sell some of their items on ebay but none were effective. After the year I never renewed & gave the office negative feedback because of it. I'm wary of them even now as I have found other suppliers & looking for more to compare wholesale prices to get max profit. Rather than nickel and dime it every friggin week.

Free Member
ximora
I too had the same experience as Chibusinessman... and I also had difficulty selling their products... I just can't see paying a company to sell their products... in the end it's just not worth it if you're trying to make some kind of profit... I would stay away from them... go thru the directory here at Salehoo, there are lots of companys listed that you can do much better with without having to pay a membership fee... I'm pretty much new to Salehoo but I did find a company and just finished up negotiations with them and I have to say it was a very positive experience and I'm already making money with their products... it pays to take the time to research and then make some calls... :)

fm1234
Most of what I wrote in Link hidden: Login to view old post is still relevant now. There's nothing at SMC one can't source more cheaply either from a broke and desperate SMC reseller, or directly from Chinese sources.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.