Spanish Support on Live Chat

alberto.avila.angel
I Need Contact You via Chat.. Do you have Spanish Support ? I Don´t find the option

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Alberto,

We don't currently have live chat support, however you can contact us through our other various support options

Link hidden: Login to view

If you email, we should be able to respond in Spanish, however it will be by using translation software.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
bliskyte.erika47
please I NEED CONSULTANT

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Erica,

You can email support on Link hidden: Login to view if you like or use the chat wondow during business hours or is there something I can help with?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

n.n.s2015
alberto.avila.angel wrote:I Need Contact You via Chat.. Do you have Spanish Support ? I Don´t find the option

hola alberto me gustaria tener comunicacion con alquienen español para intercambiar ideas sobre el dropship mi nombre es nelson ni mail es Link hidden: Login to view
saludos

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.