Sunrise Wholesale

northernjedi2
Has anyone had any experience using Sunrise Wholesales turnkey site? This is where they set you up with a complete site of their products. Thanks

Free Member
jd35648
thought about it. not tried it

SuperDiscountDeals.ecrater.com
wholesalelist101
I have used Sunrise Wholesale in the past but never used one of their websites. They are basically a reseller of SMC products. If you are going to pay the fees to have a turnkey website then why not just start your own? Just a suggestion.

northernjedi2
Thanks for the information. I see your point on opening my own site, which I am considering. The one advantage is not having to load in each item. Your supposed to get over 3000 items in there set, plus several catalogs that customers can purchase additional items. I am still debating this issue. Again, thanks!

Free Member
designerthriftshop
I used to work for SMC & most of their items are really over priced even at my cost which was 15% below member pricing. These products are flooded everywhere including eBay & Amazon. They have a very very aggresive sales staff that will take your first born if you don't sign up with them. Take my advice and stay far far away.

northernjedi2
I have seen these same products everywhere and at many different prices. It seems that a lot of the feedback in dropshippers is to avoid them. When you ask them what the average store may do in volume, they tell you they don't do marketing. I though that is kind of strange, since they should have some indication on their turnkey stores and what they purchase.

bowmoonlt
Yeah, I have dealt with SMC as well. When I tried to contact them al they wanted todo was sell me additional catalogs. I even had one of their websites but nothing ever became of it except taking my money. They set me up with a so-called mentor or whatever they wanna call them but he just wanted me to upgrade my package. When I told him that I didnt have the money.....guess what happened ????...Never to be heard of again...forget that bunch

jg42122
Hey if your interested in a website I could build you one to put your own products in I build them using flash or html and I dont charge that much and you can add your own products to it for ever just a thought you can email me at Link hidden: Login to view if you would like to know more.

northernjedi2
Thanks jg42122, I'll consider it. I'm still in the gather of information and search faze now. The feedback given has made me take a step back and reconsider some different options.

jg42122
Het just a bit of advice get your own website and sell the profit packs they offer from here I have heard many excellent things about them about 90% of that dropshipping is a scam buy wholesale thats how you make real money.

kenneth9000
Stay away from SMC products. The market is over saturated with their products and they don't sell.

rainlamp3
I totally agree with kenneth9000 i searched their products for hours and auction houses very over saturated!! No money there!

thepro888
usually anything that says turn-key reminds me of the horrible world of MLM. anything that's too good to be true probably is. think about it if everyone has access to this turn-key business idea why isn't everybody doing it?

A lot of times the clever marketing people in those companies will 'cult-ify' their new initiates into thinking they will be making huge profits with their own online business but instead are lulled into a false sense of security only to see it topple down on top of them.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.