I need to fill out a form for a supplier and they want a company name
which i don't have !!
what should i write there (or do?)?

Thanks

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Asi,

Welcome to SaleHoo!

You can provide your complete name in place of the company name being required. I recalled one of our master members advised this one of our new members as well.

Hope this helps!

PS. I tried to find the post, unfortunately I am unable to locate it.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
asi
Thank you richellemonfort :)

Free Member
carattop
Yes. If in the United States, you could pay a small fee to the government and register with them whats called a "DBA certificate". DBA refers to "Doing Business As". If you are doing business in a name other than yourself, then this certificate is a mandate. Other options include incorporating a company through LLC or other options. While in DBA you cannot use suffix like Inc. as that is specifically set as for a type of company (large companies usually register themselves as Inc)

In the case of DBA you are essentially selling as yourself but with a different name. For example - Instead of Asi, you sell as "Asi & Co." or something similar.

Do keep in mind though, if you do scale up to be a big seller, you may want to incorporate to be more professional.

Bharath Balakrishnan
Ebay Store - Link hidden: Login to view
Founder - Link hidden: Login to view
DBA Great Minds, Texas
info@kukucloset.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.