Supplier Response Times

Free Member
ibbzoz12
How fast on average do suppliers reply to you within? Keeping in mind if they are from the same region as you too?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Ibrahim and welcome to the forum,

There isn't really any average time, it always depends on the supplier. For the fatest level of service we always suggest calling, not emailing. Email unfortunatley isn't always treated as a priority inquiry, but there aren't many business's that don't answer their phone during normal business hours.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
towsey37
ibbzoz12 wrote:How fast on average do suppliers reply to you within? Keeping in mind if they are from the same region as you too?

Hi Ibrahim,

This has happened to me in the past either because the supplier wasn't legitimate or because they were just starting out and were still getting used to responding to inquiries. What I do now is contact a load via email (as I feel more comfortable emailing), and then call them up if I don't get a speedy response. But Mark's right, calling is definitely the most effective form of communication with suppliers. If they don't reply to your email and calls, I wouldn't bother with them anymore as they don't seem interested for whatever reason. Their loss! :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.