Trojan Virus

Free Member
etro
I am trying to open one of our sites here Link hidden: Login to view but my antivirus is blocking the access because of trojan virus somewhere on the site .
Does anyone has the same problem maybe ?
Thanks

beachdisney
Yes. My anti virus warned me also.

Free Member
etro
Thanks , is any way Salehoo can inform them about their site ?

Free Member
ujenco
Either my antivirus is horrible, or they fixed the problem... I am using Avast, so I hope it's not that. I always liked Avast. By the way, if the site is legit, and it looks good, thats some nice pricing on the items.

I think they just need a new webmaster, because a lot of items under their bulk section are going to dead links. If someone has ordered from them, let us know how it is please.

Flea Market Vendor - Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.