Trouble Matching Products With Suppliers/CS Issues

sunnysky444
Hello, I’m new to this and paid the $67 a year and I’m starting to think for what? Saleahoo claimed it would match you with suppliers that carry the product you are searching. I used trending products, browsed, and focused on several different ones. All the suppliers that Saleahoo pointed me to that carried those products didn’t at all! Where am I to find actual suppliers that match the products shown being sold? If you can’t match to a supplier, then what are we paying for? Also, thought I read there was 24 hour customer services yet their chat is offline on a Saturday with no one answering for the past 4-5 hours….starting to wonder about the legit of this site and the legit of the reviews posted…

xaviermartin240
Me siento igual

Link hidden: Login to view

mesindus-ventures-private-limited
Directory Approved Supplier
sunnysky444 wrote:Hello, I’m new to this and paid the $67 a year and I’m starting to think for what? Saleahoo claimed it would match you with suppliers that carry the product you are searching. I used trending products, browsed, and focused on several different ones. All the suppliers that Saleahoo pointed me to that carried those products didn’t at all! Where am I to find actual suppliers that match the products shown being sold? If you can’t match to a supplier, then what are we paying for? Also, thought I read there was 24 hour customer services yet their chat is offline on a Saturday with no one answering for the past 4-5 hours….starting to wonder about the legit of this site and the legit of the reviews posted…

Hi,

Check out our website Link hidden: Login to view. We are a supplier from India and can help you dropship artisanal eco-friendly products across the world.

Do hit us up. Search for QALARA

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how