ttnet - has anyone sourced through them at Salehoo

Free Member
10 Apr 11 12:52:10 am
I have been trying to find a supplier for disposable bottle liners and have come across which seems to have a lot of goods (including the liners and bottles I am looking for).

Does anyone here know anything about them? They are based in Taiwan.

Site Admin
11 Apr 11 02:29:30 am
Hi yaamba,

I haven't personally bought from, but I can see that the site is a meeting place for buyers and sellers, and it is not a supplier. Buyers will need to investigate the supplier they intend to deal with, as declares

TTnet is a website for trade information collection. TTnet never offers products itself. TTnet does not guarantee the legality of products. You acknowledge and agree that TTnet is only a website which offers trade information; all the information shall be offered by members. Every member is solely & legally responsible for the accuracy, completeness, integrity, timeliness, correctness and non-infringement of the information provided.

Please note that there have been complaints online for some of their listed suppliers - Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at