Using ebay just for avertisement

fishaman101
i thinking about using ebay to get traffic to my amazon listings
lets say i wanted to sell xy on ebay but ebay but listings where
removed now i have xy on amazon but i am not making sales as fast as ebay
how do i advertise xy on ebay without getting it removed again?

any ideas would be greatly appreciated thankyou

Free Member
designerthriftshop
Hi Fish. In your About Me page on eBay you can put a link to your Amazon listings. You cannot use any form of advertising for another site in the body of your listings. Good luck!

bayericlowe
You can use the advertising if you link it from your store. Put the listings inside your store wherever it is hosted, as well as on your aboutme page. That's the way to do what you are thinking of.

Great question.

slafond
Hi,
I want to use ebay just to advertise my own website. I am also looking for as many up and running auction sites as possible to sell and advertise on as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Sharon

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.