Using PayPal as a Payment Gateway

titagleaves
Does anyone use PayPal as their gateway credit card payment platform? Do my potential customers have to be a member of PayPal to
use their credit cards to make purchases via PayPal? Can PayPal be used solely as a gateway payment means for all purchases?

TG

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi TG,

I always use it personally and yes, customers don't have to be PayPal members to process Credit Card payments. They only need a PayPal account if they want to use that itself for payment and not Credit Card.

Can it be used exclusively as an online payment gateway ...... absolutely :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
rickf66
I'd like to know if the SaleHoo checkout on my site will be upgraded to PayPal's new security upgrades SHA - 256.

Creedit-Extreme R.C. Hobbies
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Rick, can I get you to email that one straight through to Link hidden: Login to view fro service. Rick is the one who will field that question for you, but he's away today, so if you can email that he'll get back to you on it as soon as he gets back.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
rickf66 wrote:I'd like to know if the SaleHoo checkout on my site will be upgraded to PayPal's new security upgrades SHA - 256.

Hi Rick,

The SaleHoo Stores checkout is already SHA-256 compatible with RSA encryption in line with PayPal's SSL certificate upgrade.

All the best!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.