Watch Out For Arealine!

Free Member
8 Oct 08 09:07:15 pm
I had ordered a prada wallet from Arealine and was suppose to recieve it within 3 days ,well it's been almost 10. I still haven't seen my merchandise. I asked for the tracking number and no none of my e-mails get returned. When I finally did get to talk to Boris that handled my order he tells me give it a few more days and that it's on it's way,he thinks? Not good business practices, so be care when you see the 4 and 5 stae ratings and definately watch out for Arealine which also is says Area Fashion when you click on the site so PEOPLE BE CAREFUL!!!!!

Free Member
8 Oct 08 10:28:22 pm
It may be a small business. That has a big rush of orders. As long as you get your product you should be fine.

A small business is at the mercy of one of the bigest problems they can have. Their own popularity.

I get overwhelmed on occasion. Once week I can have all my orders out then the next week im so busy I cant get anything done in a good time. And it takes me 2 weeks to get caught up.

I can have 2 weeks with just a few orders then wham I get over a hundred orders in on another and your just completely caught up trying to get that taken care of. When your a smalll business that may mean you have to make sacrifices on other area such as emails.

I think if your in the business of buying products for reesale you need to have some type of patience. I have times where I dont have emails answered from Macys for a week. Or it takes me forever to get an order I placed with them picked up and delivered. Even big companies have this problem.

Its the nature of the Beast. As long as your getting a good deal and your supplier does deliver. Work with them. You may be able to work out better deals with them as a small company is more willing to make deals then a larger one to keep regular buyers.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
15 Oct 08 03:40:33 pm
You should stay away from If you do the google search, you will see several complaints, especially on authenticity of the products. I almost purchased some handbags from them while ago then I decided not to buy after reading seveval negative feedbacks. Good luck with your transaction.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at