WEBSITE PICTURES! ?!?

Free Member
ivrsell
HI EVRYONE :) DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO TAKE PICTURES FOR WEBSITES? I MEAN DO THE PEOPLE WHITE OUT THE BACKGROUND WITH ANY PROGRAM IN SPECIFIC ?? OR HOW DO THEY DO TO HAVE A VERY VERY CLEAN PICTURE?? THANKS !

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Alot of Pictures are taken in front of a green screen programs and kits and you can completely remove the background from the image. Its a Great way to us the image on a professional site. But if your trying to sell on places like ebay it will make your item harder to sell.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
ivrsell
Hi jimmy , can you recommend me any software or what can i do for the pictures for my websites i have been researching .. but i dont get the clean picture.. :S i bougth i ligth box , with 3 tripodes lights and i have a good camera but i dont get a clean picture like other sites does ... thanks for your help !

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Just out of Curiosity What kind of Camera Do you use?

I use a Nikon D40x with a SB600 Flash Unit, Tripod and a nikkor 200mm VR lens

Are you looking for an image like this

Link hidden: Login to view

or an image where the background is missing?

Free Member
ivrsell
HI . I HAVE A SONY CYBER-SHOT DSC-H7 I WILL SAY FOR EBAY I NEED PICTURES LIKE THE ONE YOU HAVE, AND FOR MY WEBSITE WHICH IS THE ONE THAT I NEED VERY PROFESSIONAL ,WITH THE BACKGROUND MISSING HOW DO I DO THAT ? PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE A WEBSITE BUT THE PICTURES DONT LOOK PROFESSIONAL .. THANKS !!!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I would suggest Chromakey software and backdrops or something similar. I think corel has a program like this for $200. If your doing something small you wont need a very big backdrop kit. You can find products like this at

planes
I'm not sure exactly how its done but the top photographers use a box with a camera sticking in through a hole.

They control exactly how much light and shadow is on the item.

The backing is completely white. I think you can even angle the lens to leave no shadow.
There may be software that can create this now.

Free Member
userexists
You can make your own lightbox, very cheaply from recycled materials Try here: Link hidden: Login to view

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
planes

Though this isn't my thread thanks for the link.

Site Admin
fudjj
If you are wanting to get a white background, software like Corel will do it, but it takes some work. Adobe has a much better application.

I use photo shop to erase most of the image I don't want, then finish the erasing in Corel draw on close up. Like I said, takes some work, but you can get a white back ground and a professional looking shot.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.