Weekly supplier wont answer email

ppopman
I received a weekly supplier email recently from Salehoo that looked interesting to me so I followed up on the link. I wont at this time mention as I am new here but it was dated 7/12. I looked at a couple things on the site and decided that I would like to register to see more. The registration would not take. I tried several times, there were no errors and I could not get the site to register me. I used the contact address from the top of the site page and let them know my problem and cannot get them to respond either. I have done this a couple times. What should I do to resolve this or should I just forget this one?

thanks in advance

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi ppopman,

Sorry to hear of the problems, but if you contact Link hidden: Login to view, the staff will do their best do to get it sorted for you.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.